Monthly Archives: January 2006
OK – I finished my January goals. All of them. And then some. So I guess I need to up the difficulty level or something.
Finish Angel 1 and left border on AP
Finish top border on Footprints (already done actually – I stitched on it all weekend)
Finish left border on Midnight Hunting
Finish top left trees next to boats and palm tree on Egyptian Garden
I had to force myself to put Footprints down and go on to Egyptian Garden. It’s so pretty and I love the colors. I’ll try to remember to post January progress pics tomorrow.
1) finish Cat’s Eye – DONE
2) grid fabric for Angel Procession by TW – Fabric came in the mail today so I can start this soon.
3) finish solid color parts of border on Midnight Hunting – mostly done – took it home to work on it more.
4) finish outer/inner line border for Footprints – DONE – I’m probaby going to start on the Diagonal Satin Stitch.
And here we go with a new year to stitch.
I worked this weekend on Mystic Stitch’s Cat’s Eye. I finished all but the black parts, which I should finish up this week at work.
This week at home I’ll be working on the border of Midnight Hunting by Dracolair.
And next week (ish) I’ll start Footprints by TW.
I think I’m going to go into a rotation based on goals not based on time. Seems like that will work better for me, but not sure.
So – here are my January goals:
1) finish Cat’s Eye
2) grid fabric for Angel Procession by TW
3) finish solid color parts of border on Midnight Hunting
4) finish outer/inner line border for Footprints