Monthly Archives: September 2006
1.Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
HERE COMES THE FUN … … …
1. Do we know each other outside of this blog?
2. What’s your philosophy on life?
3. Would you have my back in a fight?
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
5. What is your favorite memory of us?
6. Would you give me a kidney?
7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
8. Would you take care of me when I’m sick?
9. Can we get together and make a cake?
10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately?
11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
12. Do you think I’m a good person?
13. Would you drive across country with me?
14. Do you think I’m attractive?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
18. Would you go on a date with me if i asked you?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
Here are my two pieces that will go to auction to benefit WKNO TV Channel 10 Memphis, our local public television station.
This is Here There Be Dragons – chain maille bracelet in dragon scale pattern. I have listed it at $125. Sterling silver, 7.5″ long and 1/2″ high. This bracelet took approximately 6 hours of studio time.
The auction airs in November. I had to have the pieces in early for the preview booklet and CD that goes out to the high dollar bidders from last year and also for the artists party which also is for the high dollar bidders.