Monthly Archives: January 2007
Saw this over on Arthemise’s blog (http://arthemise.blogspot.com/) and decided to do it here just cause I have nothing much to say (still have the crud).
1. I am terrified of goats. It’s getting better, but I hate the little buggers. When I was about 4 the goats at the San Diego Zoo tried to eat me. It sucked.
2. I am currently saving up for a custom corset, and I regularly wear corsets under my daily clothes. Not tight lace corsets, just support and smoothing.
3. I listen to more books than I read. It’s just easier that way.
4. I was married on the Ides of March.
5. I can handle any kind of emergency, including blood and guts, but cannot handle vomit. Ever.
6. I attract cats. I can go outside and sit very quietly and think hard about cats and they will come to me. When my best friend killed himself, I was sitting on the curb just kind of in a fog and I looked up and all the neighborhood cats around his house had come out – there were about 10 cats gathered around watching me.