Monthly Archives: May 2007
A mother/daughter picture for Mother’s Day. We went to church and had lunch at a little restaurant out in the country that mom likes.
And this is my “victory dress” – I’ve lost 10 pounds on weight watchers and this dress finally fits. I’m very pleased – but I’ve got 5 more pounds to go!
Last weekend I attended Galaxy of Stars in Jackson, MS. It was a small con. And we were up close and personal with the stars. There were only about 200 people there. It was great. The stars are out of contract now and really, um, said what was on their minds. Some of them using more French than others !! But it was a ton of fun. We got to see Tim Russ (Tuvok), Marina Sirtis (Troy), Dominic Keating (Malcom Reed), Garrett Wang (Harry Kim), John Billingsley (Dr. Pholx) and his wife Bonita Friederecy (guest spots), and Natalija Nogulich (the Admiral). Everyone was great!
Here’s pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/Melanie.Simmonds/GalaxyOfStarsJackson altho most of them didn’t come out due to the lighting.
I’ve been tagged! by Thutmosis. First the Rules.
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight random facts hmm? Ok, well here you go:
1. I’ve lost 10 pounds in the last 4 weeks on Weight Watchers.
2. I hate my handwriting.
3. I have to sleep with a large body pillow to curl around.
4. I developed a sudden shellfish allergy in my 30’s.
5. I’m a cat person.
6. I hate goats.
7. I bite my cuticles.
8. I hate my toes.
OK, now to tag. Hmmm… Let’s go with Goldy, Lynn, Melissa, Whiz, Suz, Arthemise, and Judith 🙂